Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whack-A-Mole

OK. Please tell me you've tried to play the arcade game of Whack-a-Mole. I always want to say it like guacamole.

So with our 25 tokens given to us we played different games and low and behold you won different tickets that you could redeem for prizes. I was definitely the king of the Whack-a-Mole with the highest score of the day (at 10:00a.m. in the morning) of 300 points!! What a champ!!!

King of the Whack-a-Mole...at 10:00am at least...300 points!!
Well after making such a killing on the Whack-a-Mole and with other games that Mom and I played we had ALL these tickets we had won. Now you feed them into a machine and it spits out a printout with your total and you can then redeem them for prizes. We had 137 currency points!! Wahoo!!

Collecting my winning points!!!!
 So now we approached the counter with fantastic prizes! Radios, stuffed toys, telephones, you name it the sky was the limit. Only problem was you needed THOUSANDS of points.

Remember my humble winnings amassed the grand total of 137 points. Here's what I was able to redeem them for. No laughing now....I'm watching you!!!


Our grand trophies


2 comments:

  1. Classic! A memory on the go for sure! :)

    Welcome to the blogosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Mom and Dad- I see that you still have a child like sense of adventure- don't ever loose that!

    ReplyDelete