We watched "How To Train Your Dragon" tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it.
![]() |
| Hiccup riding Toothless the dragon |
Camille is home for the weekend and brought the movie along with her. So we popped up some Kettlecorn popcorn (Orville's special!), made up some Root-Beer floats to go with the treat and then settled in for some Viking thrilled entertainment.
I was amazed I didn't jump at some of the quick *surpise* scenes and watched as Camille jumped a few times.
Mom moved over from the Lazy-Boy next to me on the couch when the scary finale battle scene was about to start. Thank goodness this was only animation!!
Like most pets, dragons have their softspots so I think I am far better prepared if I should ever meet one in a dark alley or deep in the forest when we go for a walk.

No comments:
Post a Comment