Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Back to England

After my trip to Scotland the next day I was required for a business meeting in London, UK.
Ther meeting was truly in the heart of London and afterwards my two colleagues and I walked across the way from our meeting location to have a late lunch. I could not believe where we were located and managed to capture a few classic London shots.
Tower Bridge
Tower of London where the Crown Jewels are on display
I have been once to the Tower of London as an elementary school student on one of the rare field trips we made. I remember seeing the Beefeater Guards, the crown jewels, and also exchanging a British penny for an Indian coin with an Indian boy who could not speak English and yet we somehow managed to communicate sufficiently to make that exchange.

Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment