I flew from Vancouver to Lethbridge and spent 5 fun-filled days with 3 of my grandchildren!!
On Friday evening we acted out the story of 'Samuel the Lamanite' at the Church. I was the narator and Miss M was Samuel the Lamanite.
Both Mr Ry and Ty were the wicked Nephites shooting arrows and throwing stones (large marshmellows)!Their talented Mother made their wonderful costumes.
We had fun playing at the park near the Temple in Cardston on Saturday.
Mr Ty was moving fast around the park with his Mom close behind!
Miss M and Mr Ry enjoyed the swings.
Monday evening was gymnastics. Daddy O and Mr Ry were in a class together.
Miss M on the balance beam.
Mr Ry having fun balancing on his Mommy's knees!
So glad I was able to make a quick visit.








Glad for the visit too! It was fast but fun, the kids really enjoyed it and continue to wake up asking if Grandma can come play today!Thanks for taking the time and $ to brighten our 5 days!
ReplyDeletePs- Mr Ry is actually Mr Ty balancing on Mommy's knee :-)
ReplyDelete